Thanks For Visiting
Welcome...Here's a home for all.
Phones
+234(0)8051883211
+234(0)7069027539
BBM 23AB32B1
Socials
Twitter: @social_etherapy
www.facebook.com/socialetherapy
Feel free and feel at home. Happy Reading...
Saturday, 20 December 2014
Event
Photo
Update
Marital Update!!! Barr. Godfrey & Ihotu-Love
Yesterday, I posted pictures of the marital union between Barr Godfrey Adiyono and pretty Love Ihotu.
Today, the foreign wedding took place, for as many
that made it, they would testify that it was fun! I personally enjoyed
myself to the full.
Though you were not able to attend it, but here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure!
[View Photos]
Trends
-
The Federal Government has declared May
29, 2014 as a public holiday to mark the 2014
Democracy Day celebrations.
A statement by the Perm...
-
What else can I say? My heart is heavy! My soul is fainting! My eyes are dimmed! My strength is gone. The day I set to be a ...
-
Unconfirmed reports say an explosion has ripped through a motor park in Nigeria's northern Kano state, killing scores.
The blast caus...
-
Introduction: We've heard from time immemorial that "Change" is constant. That is, it will continue to occur so l...
-
Look up the definition of religion in the dictionary and you’ll discover several definitions under the one word. Here is one in parti...
-
HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN
YOU ARE ALONE.
+ Since many people are alone when they
suffer a heart attack, without help,the
pers...
0 Response to "Marital Update!!! Barr. Godfrey & Ihotu-Love"
Post a Comment