ADMISSION INTO JSS 1-3 AND SS 1 IS CURRENTLY ON IN ISAWA MEMORIAL ACADEMY, OTUKPO CALL 08068200402 OR 08067860081 FOR MORE ENQUIRIES: IMA, A SERENE GROUND FOR SHAPING YOUR WARDS IN EVERY WISE.... Thanks for checking by, we LOVE you....

Thanks For Visiting

Welcome...Here's a home for all.
Phones
+234(0)8051883211
+234(0)7069027539
BBM 23AB32B1
Socials
Twitter: @social_etherapy
www.facebook.com/socialetherapy
Feel free and feel at home. Happy Reading...

Tribute: Good Night ThankG

What else can I say?
My heart is heavy!
My soul is fainting!
My eyes are dimmed!
My strength is gone.

The day I set to be a remarkable day in my life,
to always remember and celebrate has become a day to remember with much pains down deep in my heart.

While in that vehicle journeying back, having stabilized my new blossoming friendship I received the sad news of my friend's unfortold demise, I had lost my self!

Otene ThankGod Adokpe, a friend, confidant and companion has left me!

Years back at home, it was his home, my home! My home his home!
Oh death why now?

You are evil!
You are heartless!
You are evil!
You are heartless!

The machination of the enemy is brought to nought, God knows the best, and that is what he will always give to us!

You know I love you "ThankG as I fondly call him", but God loves you more than I do, this is why He allowed it!

Good night
My friend
My brother.

Now, to us who are alive, if you have read this tribute to this level, then, God is with you!
Cry no more for this departed brother, but cry for yourself!
The world is evil, the world lacks security to give to us!

We all need to cook ourself, and I know of a man who can cook us to the highest degree!

And I'm proud to announce to you the man JESUS. In Him, your future and security is guaranteed and secured.

He has a multiple livinghood in every living and Bible church, locate one today and know Him there.

5 Responses to "Tribute: Good Night ThankG"

  1. RIP bro......*sobs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Death is wicked! May his soul rest in the bossom of the LORD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think God knows the best for us His children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But death why now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look concern friends, seeing him dead now or having him as a mad boy tomorrow, which would you choose?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Sign Up in Seconds
Sign up with your email address to receive latest Socialetherapy Blog updates straight in your inbox.

Trends

Blog Archive

Translate